The latest innovation in drain cleaning is video inspection of sewer lines. By completing a visual inspection of the lines with a waterproof camera, we are able to pinpoint the actual problem prior instead of using trial and error to solve the problem. By actually seeing what’s causing a blockage we not only are able to identify the best solution, but we can also make a determination of the aging and pipe condition from the outset. We spend less time and apply the most effective technology to clear blockages, and determine if a system needs to simply be cleaned or if a replacement is in order.
Video inspections allow us to identify:
- Damaged pipes that require repair or replacement.
- Misaligned sewer pipes from shifting soil, freezing, or settling
- Build-up of grease or debris that restrict line flow
- Pipes that have deteriorated from corrosion
- Bellied pipes that form natural collection points and repeated blockages
- Broken seals that create subterranean leaks
- Tree or shrub root invasion damage of sewer lines.
- Construction related issues from sub-standard materials
Give us a call at (208) 267.5110, we’re ready to help.